2017 Scholarship Application
Download the 2017 Scholarship Application by clicking on the link
Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader here:
CALIFORNIA WOMENíS CHORUS, INC. MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP RULES AND
HOSTED BY VERDUGO HILLS WOMENíS CHORUS AND BURBANK SINGERS
1. Scholarships shall be awarded based on musical merit to
individuals seeking to further their musical education and
2. No one shall be eligible to apply for or receive a scholarship
by the California Womenís Chorus, Inc. who is a member of or
substantial contributor to the California Womenís Chorus, Inc. or
any subordinate chorus or who is an immediate family member of any
member or substantial contributor.
3. The scholarship recipients shall be chosen by an impartial
panel of adjudicators selected for this purpose. The panel members
shall have no connection, either professional or personal, to
4. Scholarships shall be paid to the recipient provided that the
scholarship will be used to pay the actual expenses of furthering
the recipientís musical education and training.
5. Any individual receiving a scholarship award who uses the funds
for purposes other than furthering his/her musical education and
training shall be deemed to have committed fraud and the
California Womenís Chorus, Inc. shall seek appropriate remedies
through state and/or federal law.